Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

First Post!!

Man. How lame am I. I had to start my own freakin' blog to be able to get one of those posts in.

Anyway, I'm reasonably sure no one cares about anything I'm saying, but by Christ, I'm going to say it anyway. There's only so much internal shrieking one can do before one develops a need to be committed to a padded cell for an extended period.

So, now my shrieking will become external.

To anyone who accidentally stumbles by this page, "Welcome."

Hopefully (for everyone) this will get better as we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home