Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Great websites.

I've been bothered by the song in a current Mitsubishi commercial. It's been stuck in my head for a week and i could never hear the catch line. Last night I did manage to note that one of the lyrics is, "Making a living the old hard way." So I dug around for a while on the internet and found this site. After a minute or so, it spit out, "Draggin' the Line" by Tommy James and the Shondells.

Pretty useful for getting those horrible unknown songs out of your head.

Also, just as another note, here's a site that can help if you think you may have mangled the lyrics of a song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home