Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Update

Kent is still touch & go. Latest news is his intra-cranial pressure has returned to normal and he is just sedated rather than in a coma. He had a few bad episodes over the last few days, but they noticed they only occurred when he was left alone. So the hospital is allowing him to have a visitor pretty much around the clock. I'm not reading much into that, but all we can do is continue to pray for the best.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also worked with Kent in Paris around 7 or 8 years ago. I am so incredibly saddened by his death. I pray for Amanda and his family and that they find who did this. I remember Kent as a wonderful guy and know he touched many lives. God Bless Him.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Brian Hickey said...

Is this Aaron?

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home