Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Monday, August 15, 2005

This NEA makes the Arts Endowment sound good...

Article about the National Education Association Annual Convention.

Link Here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The NEA is worse than I suspected. I refused to keep up my membership when I retired because they are an awful, anti-American union. How could they have gone from the patriotic handbook of old to the drivel of today? It's very scary if most teachers actually advocate what the NEA stands for. In order to belong to the local Teachers'Union you have to pay dues for both the NEA and the CEA so many people belong to the NEA and I'm sure do not realize the extent of their ultra-liberal bias. If I remember correctly dues were taken out of your pay even if you chose not to belong to the union, something about a closed shop. I should look into it more thoroughly.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home