Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Something else I find interesting...

The rotating beacon here sorta has three lights. One side is blue and 180 out from that are two whites about 10 degrees apart. Maybe that means military air field?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are correct. The beacon should be one green flash and two quick
white flashes. There may have been a change to the blue but last I knew it was green.

12:49 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

It might be green, that's what I remember, but it really looks blue. I'll have to do some digging.

9:34 AM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

http://www.erau.edu/er/newsmedia/articles/cont12.html

Green it is. I'll bet because of the short distance and angle I was viewing it from , the refraction throught the air made it seem more blue than it actually is from a distance in the air.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home