Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

In New York..

Up North in New York for a friend's wedding. Flew into LaGuardia and got a rental car to get to the New Rochelle Radisson. Not bad, I guess. A bit pricey for what it is, though.

Anyhoo, we went to City Island for dinner. There were many choices but we settled on the Crab Shanty. (No relation to the Crab Shack, take my word for it.)

Here are some pics of dinner. I had a Scungilli and Calamari salad. It was effectively a huge plate of seviche. It was fantastic, though I couldn't finish it all as I'm just getting over a spectacular bout of food poisoning from yesterday.

Mrs. Evil had the King Crab. Also very good and a huge portion for the price.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dem Bonez.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Leftovers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Food poisoning? Explain please. The meal in the pictures looks scrumptious. Hope your stomachs are fine.

8:07 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

Yeah. I was doing some RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) plan development for the three days I was at work this week. So I was bringing a little breakfast for the guys at the meeting. Wednesday, I went with Egg and Sausage McMuffins. I ate the last Sausage McMuffin. That would seem tohave been the error. By lunch, I didn't feel all that well. By 1700 I was in a serious fit of nausea. Finally at 2200 I was able to let's say, purge breakfast and lunch and I started feeling better. Yesterday it was basically like a nasty hangover without any of the prior fun. I feel about 100% this morning so it looks like we're good to go.

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! I think that I'll stay away from breakfast at McD's. It sounds like the sausage was bad.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home