Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Same Stuff, Different Day

Same unfortunate outcome.

A picture from the intersection at the exit of the road leading to my worksite. Same place I got blasted by an F450 18 months ago. People just won't stop running this light.

Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too scary. I guess even driving defensively doesn't always work out. Be vigilant! Sweet Pea

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out your Bike report again and realized that I had never seen the pictures you had taken at home after the run! I also looked at all of the comments and found them throughly interesting if only for the fact that so many people do the same "crazy" (sorry I said stupid!) things. At least don't try that stuff again without water and being sure that your cell phone works so that Yellow Rose can find you should she be so inclined! I really did get nervous watching the videos! No more scary stuff, please!(Quick sand???? Say it's not so.)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home