Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mechanical Equipment Update

So far, the Buell is faring spectacularly. The only damage is a cracked right read turn signal cover and a blown left fork seal. (The fork angers me significantly as I paid the dealer to change the fluid and go through the front end not three months ago. And it blew on the trip out. The oil was gone by the time we arrived Saturday.

The other two bikes have not fared so well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the dealer makes good on the repair? With all of the miles you put on I'm impressed with the bike but I think that's because you're like Puppy's Pop and know how to take care of things yourself!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home