Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Anybody know if the bird was a moslem?

Man who stomped pelican that stole his fish pleads guilty to animal cruelty.

When a pelican nabbed a fish that Daniel Richard Moreno had caught on the Newport Beach coast earlier this year, he turned violent, stomping the bird, authorities say.

Rest of the story here.

I wonder if I will only get community service if I stomp a moslem for stealing our national dignity?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home