Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Almost, but not quite

Plugged the race car in to try to start it. No dice.

Diddled around with it for awhile and finally troubleshot it back to the switch. I think it may just be the connections as when I clamped the positive lead from the charger directly to the output side of the switch, the lights came on and it at least tried to start. Wouldn't turn over, though.

Guess I'll fool with it a bit this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Qu'que chose said...

I knew that once you got it off of the trailer you'd be playing with it! Makes sense doesn't it!

4:37 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

Finally got it. The battery finally took a complete charge and I disassembled the switch, cleaned the contacts and it's all back to working again.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home