Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Somewhat of a mixed message.

A group of dingbats in San Francisco, (where else?), has gathered enough signatures on a petition to bring a ban on circumcision to a vote.

For some reason, I suspect that these same idiots would have a fit if their right to kill babies was brought up for a vote.

I can hear the conversations in the Planned Parenthood clinic:

Conversation #1: "Certainly. You're only 14, are six months pregnant, need us to stick a spike into your baby's head and vacuum out its brain, and don't want your parents to know? Absolutely. We can do that."

Conversation #2: "You're moslem, and need to find a provider to circumcise your son when he's born? I'm sorry, we don't allow that. That would be cruel."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

I agree with your message but I hate the images. But I'm afraid you're right in any case. Such stupidity is horrifying.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home