Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

At least calmer heads prevailed. (Texas-style)

Having lived in the vicinity of Paris, TX for almost four years, this story was a welcome reminder of what I'm missing by paying so much in income and property taxes. Top of front page above the fold, right above the story about the bull rider being stomped to death is this beauty.

Why hasn't the New York Times picked this one up?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I guess they're pretty tough down there! I'm not sure I could stand either of them! Are they all idiots? There must be some people who are a bit sane.

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No they are not all that stupid. I am actually from Paris Texas and that Is where my husband and I met (this is his site) Most of us are pretty awesome people.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home