Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Now I'm not too fond of people telling me how to do my job,

But this guy is pretty good. I've read several "management" books in my career and with few exceptions, they all strike me as namby-pamby politically correct crapola. This site provides nearly useful and certainly interesting takes on modern personnel management with a twist.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't read the entire series but it was revealing. Helps one understand why some people can't get ahead even though they are more knowledgeable than their bosses.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't read the entire series but it was revealing. Helps one understand why some people can't get ahead even though they are more knowledgeable than their bosses.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home