Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Phone poll accuracy?

I've heard people talking about phone polls not taking into account all of the people who have switched to cellular only. What about people like me who have switched to Cable Internet Phones? They're booming here abouts. And the new numbers are not listed to any database that I'm aware of. Any thoughts about this affluent and most likely younger demographic that the pollsters are missing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home