Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Boy, I'd like to have their money.

I just helped my daughter buy a USED 2004 Honda Civic with 3200 miles on it. It was originally leased in early August and returned in late October because the people who leased it didn't like it. What did they think they were getting? A Cadillac? It's a stripper Civic. Cheap, small and economical. I think I'd have to live with something rather than exchange it for a several thousand dollar loss two months after the original purchase.

Must be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home