Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

D.A.V.

I see that the Disabled American Veretans are collecting for their poppy campaign this weekend. I would've donated a few bucks but I don't ever carry cash anymore. With the advent of debit cards and other electronic forms of payment maybe it's time for someone to update the veterans's collection methods?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =:( Carry at least a few ones at all times! Come on! Give a fellow a break!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home