Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Cute

Here's a little time waster. The red star is where I ended up. Take the quiz here.

Thanks to CynicalNation for the link.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was interesting! I ended up in the NW with Ayn Rand et al. That makes sense to me. I just bought a second copy of Atlas Shrugged. I had read it when I was in highschool, loved it and decided I should read it again (God knows when!)

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home