Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Sexism at Lexis-Nexis?

I keep hearing people reference Lexis-Nexis when they are trying to research the media history of a fact or story. I went to their site and looked at all of their information sources. Four of the sources start with the word "Men", Over 325 of their sources start with "Women".

I guess the media just figures women need more information? I'm probably missing the larger point, but it's pretty interesting to see the list of titles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home