Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

I survived my mom's abortion attempt and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.

Girl In UK sues hospital after baby survives abortion to full term with no ill effects. Story Here.

I guess that makes answering the inevitable, "Mommy, do you love me?" question pretty cut and dried.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that I read the article. I don't want to believe that anyone can be that cruel, uncaring, unconcerned and lacking any basic human traits. Where do such "?people?" come from? There truly is a hell and devils do live on this earth. Loving and caring beings have their work cut out for them if they hope to save the world from Evil.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home