Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

And now for something completely different...

First, A couple things that were recently presented to me as fact. (I haven't checked, so sue me.)

1) Lung cancer research is significantly underfunded compared to other types of cancer research.

2) Female nonsmokers have a higher than average risk of contracting lung cancer than male non smokers. And this is not well reported.

My question is as follows:

Since the health nazis are so wrapped up in ruining the tobacco industry, would research that showed other causes of lung cancer serve to weaken their case against Big Tobacco? And if it did, would it be in the health nannies best interests to let women die to prevent their lawsuit funding from being cut?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home