Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Exxon does it again

Admidst the scare that the media is trying to instill in all the residents of the south, (WE ARE MEDIA. YOU SOUTHERN, BUSH VOTING RUBES WILL BE ASSIMILATED......),My local Exxon station actually dropped its prices 6 cents/gallon today. I just topped up at $2.69 for 93 octane. 87 is $2.49. Can't beat that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Exxon! That is much lower than here in the Northeast! Isn't that just dandy? I love it!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home