Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Well.

Posting from my phone works, but it is a bit tedious. Plus, given that I don't have a data plan right now, that probably cost me seven dollars. I can't wait to get the new phone I ordered today. It has a built in PDA and Email client with full QWERTY (unfortunately) keyboard. That should allow me to post anything from anywhere.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is wrong are you bored?

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand? Your computer isn't working properly yet?

1:47 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

Nope. Not bored, and everything is working fine. I just want to make sure when my new phone arrives, that I'll be able to post from the road.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home