Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Oh my God.

I just realized that William McKinley, A REPUBLICAN, was president in September 1900, when the great Galveston flood ocurred and killed more than 6000 people. (Women and minorities were most affected.)

Is Karl Rove methuselah? Has he been coordinating these attacks with the forces of nature to give loony lefties better imbecilic talking points for the last century? When is the madness going to stop?

Oh, by the way, if Al Gore had been allowed to govern after he was elected, global warming would have ceased and this latest storm would have been averted.

McKinley was assassinated shortly thereafter. I wonder what the lefties think of that? Wonder what they'd think of president Cheney?

I have to go take my medication now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound like one of Rush's sarcastic takes! Isn't it fun! You don't need medication if you laugh!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home