Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Exxon still the best

The local Exxon station I wrote about earlier has been closed for the last three or so days for lack of gas.

They received a full shipment today and they are still selling it at $2.51, $2.61, and $2.71. They have all grades and the credit card machines are working. I topped up on my way home for lunch.

I'm going to apply for a speedpass today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it I will need it to back and forth to Dallas. lol

P.S. Make sure you order me a key tag.
LOVE YA AND MISS YA BUNCHES!

1:16 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

Tried to do the speed pass thing. Internet barfed and wouldn't accept. Oh well.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not even in Louisiana yet! What's all this about Dallas??????

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home