Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Found it!

I found a time of day that there are very few lines at the WalMart.

0630.

Not much to buy either, but at least there are no lines.

This is amazing. There are so many people here that the WalMart can't even come close to keeping its shelves stocked. But they haven't raised their prices either.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. So besides Exxon I now like Walmart! Good neighbors aren't always easy to find!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I want to know is if you have had a sonic burger for me yet! lol

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home