Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

My take on looting.

If you're taking food and drinking water, I don't have any problem with it. If I owned a grocery, I'd give it away. It's only going to spoil anyway.

ON THE OTHER HAND.....

If you're spotted rolling a computer or TV down the street, or you think that since no one is around it must be OK to stop by and clean out the local jewelry store or pharmacy, I hope you have to be shot twice so you'll feel it.

If I owned a hard-goods store, I'd be on the roof with a rifle, and about a million rounds. I figure if you leave a couple bodies on the pavement in front of the door, it might discourage other types of bad behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home