Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Hmmmmmm. Interesting.

Just watching the action at the local gas stations over the past few days. As soon as the gas truck shows up, the refugees line up and suck that mutha dry. Most of the stations have jacked their prices up about a quarter, but the Exxon in the middle of town is still charging $2.51 for 87 just as it was when I showed up on Saturday.

And now my hotel is filled up and parking in the vacant lot next door again. Lovely.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our gas is up to 3.39 so everyone here is freaking out. Govenor is debating on deleteing the gas tax for a while.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that means that I'll only be gasing up at Exxons from now on!!!! I mean it. I'll have to find out where they are!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home