Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

So far so good.

The internet access at the hotel is excellent. Just plug the computer into the wall and away you go. One strange thing though, I can receive all my Email, but I can't send out. Once the hurricane weenies leave and I finally get into the correct room, I'm going to figure this out. My guess is the hotel has some sort of firewall but I'm not sure. The unit worked at home, so I'm pretty sure all the computer settings are correct. Oh well. Small details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home