Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Environmentalists, please feel free to kill yourselves...

"We have set up this exhibit to highlight the spread of man as a plague species and to communicate the importance of man's place in the planet's ecosystem," London Zoo said.

A quote from this article about the latest BS at the London Zoo.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a jest, yes?

9:24 AM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

My header may be, but the article certainly isn't.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a super-sad state of affairs!! It's a good thing that I'm going back into the classroom! Maybe I can set some of the weird nincompoops straight? I'll try. The World is worth saving! (We expect about 35 adults and 10 kids next week! Hip, hip!)

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home