Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Off we go.

Finally starting to see some sprinkles. Still nothing too impressive. I think this area is going to be fine. New Orleans, however, may have a problem.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking at the forecast for Zachary and it looks pretty awful! Maybe you won't be going to work tomorrow. It looks to me as if the rain will make roads unpassable and with winds up to 70 mph it seems crazy to be out! Tuesday is looking a bit better. In any case be careful!!!!!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home