Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Some good people down here.

Every day, when I return to my hotel room, there is some sort of note under the door. All sorts of different groups offering help. From free meals at the hotel, to car repairs, laundry, doctor information, general stuff.

It's nice to be here, even if I'm not taking advantage of any of their generosity.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a WOW! I'm so glad when I hear that people are behaving the way people should behave! I'll be sending something through a Catholic Charities Group. It truly is devastation with a capital D.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home