Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Phew.

Well. The end of my second week is here. Not too bad. I'm finally online at my new job and my first paycheck arrived correctly. (Always nice.) We finally worked through the pre-approval for our new home loan and if all of this goes through as we are planning, we're going to be in our best shape ever. Then all we have to do is maintain. Which, given the practice at going cash-only for the last two years, should be reasonably simple. I can't wait until the uncertainty is over and we're all settled here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll all come together before you know it. I can't believe that you've got so much accomplished already. Shelbie has a nice new seat from which she can look outside. That new bench and no airconditioner is perfect for her. She loves it!!! (Special carpet just for her!)

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home