Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

In other news,

On my way back to the hotel from the tire dealer I tried to get my mail. I was thwarted about 100 yards from the Post Office by a ridiculous detour. 30 minutes later I made it back to the hotel. I went out again to try to get to the mail from the other direction. I found out from one of the cops directing traffic that an 18-wheeler missed a curve and took out a bunch of power lines and a gas main.

Guess I'll wait until tomorrow to get the mail.

See what I started?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home