Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, December 08, 2006

In other entertainment news....

One of the main reasons I can't stand modern church services is what passes for music. Be-bopping new-age bullshit should not be allowed in a church service. The word awesome should be banned as well.

Try this link if you want REAL Christian music. Ancient Faith Radio.

Click on the right-most link at the top for WMP version.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK THAT IS ABIT OVER THE TOP! Anykind of music can be used to worship and praise God and you know that you just like different music than other people. Love ya, but that was a bit much!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK! Gotcha! But now what do I do to listen to it? As usual I don't know what I'm doing, I guess, and nothing is playing!

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK That's it! I just brought the eMachine to Staples because it is sick, again! I'm not sure if going to Ancient Faith Radio gave me some bad stuff or that horrible computer is the "bad stuff." In any case I'm hating computers at this moment! All of our Louisiana pictures are on the eMachine. I hope they can save them for me!

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a bit over the top. Why is it that Awesome should be banned from church its describing what an AWESOME God we have.
God Bless

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home