Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This I'll have to see to believe...

Pope Benedict encouraging the return to traditional, (Pre-Vatican 2), liturgucal services.

Call me Thomas, but I hope this sticks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, we might actually see heaven on earth! Wouldn't it be "loverly!" I know that I'm making it seem trite but I'm "wowed" and can't believe that it will really happen. If it does it might come to Moosup because our pastor is old school from Poland! I hope we give it a whirl!I would love to hear the gregorian Mass and the peace and simplicity it gave to our souls each week.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home