Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sheesh.

Perfectly clear weather and these idiots can't fucking figure out how to drive the jetway. I'm starting to be more glad I have another 3.5 hour layover.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you already! Have a SAFE trip and call me when you get to the hotel or atleast text me. Love ya baby!

6:51 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

love you too. tell puppy goodnight.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, you're getting downright bawdy and naughty! Certainly not what you learned at your Mother's knee!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home