Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Christmas at the Evil's

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not bad. Although it just doesn't seem truly Christmassy when it's 80+ degrees outside.

4 Comments:

Blogger Perry Rose said...

Where is the Pupster?

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, please, give me a break. It most certainly is Christmassy. It's a beautiful tree and looks resplendent, joyful and triumphant. So there!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Sweet Pea again. I think now that Perry Rose is signing in as a blogger I've lost my moniker and will have to settle for "anonymous." Yuck. (Although I'm trying something a little different this time and maybe I'll be all set. "Anonymous" is so anonymous.)

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hip! Hip! Hooray! I did it!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home