Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Found the parts

Amazingly, HDLV had the parts in stock. I picked up a spare set as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's changed a lot since I was there in the early 80's.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just returned from seeing the play Happy Days at Goodspeed. Had a great evening. I think that anonymous, who's sleeping at this time of night, may have wanted to put his 2 comments one picture down each? Glad that you could get the bike part! That's a plus.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home