Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Learning to actually use my Digital SLR

Been finally learning how to use the aperture, exposure and various focus settings on my Canon D350XTi. Also learned how to shoot the raw data and use the computer to modify it rather than relying on some algorithm in the camera to convert and compress the picture into something usable. It's going slowly, but here is what I think is decent picture.

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! Is it at your house? It looks a bit like a lilac.

2:06 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

one of the crepe myrtles sticking out over the driveway.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen them in bloom. They really are beautiful!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home