Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ted's Montana Grill

Yeah, he's a pinko, but his staff cooks a hell of a bison filet. Yum.

2 Comments:

Blogger NOGILLS2 said...

Which Ted's did you eat at? I have been to three, Colorado Springs, Denver, and Durham NC. I have fallen in love with bison and eat it every chance I get!

BTW Ruby Tuesdays has Bison Burgers!

6:52 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

Downtown Atlanta. It's walking distance from the hotel I usually stay at.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home