Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Damned Global Warming...

What the hell happened to it???!!!













1 to 3" accumulation expected this morning. I guess I'll take the truck. These people can't drive when it's dry. I can't wait to see what types of spectacularity they come up with in this mess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are in a Winter Wonderland! and we're Singing in the Rain! How neat is this? (Not)

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home