Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, October 23, 2009

First tank through the Strat

438.1 miles on 14.646 gallons. 29.91mpg. Not too bad, but not quite enough to only fill up once per week. I need nearly 33mpg to make a week with this tank size or I've got to carry a couple gallons extra. We'll see if my tuneup this weekend helps.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

Keep us informed! I thought we were getting about 32 on the Stratus and 43 on the Saturn! Of course I don't remember ever really doing the figures on the Stratus! Perhaps you'd like another trade? The Saturn for the Stratus? Hhhhhhmmmmm?

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

Big mistake! 34 on the Saturn. I've turned dyslexic

5:51 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

Thanks, but No.

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

What a pain in the buttski!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home