Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Started the new water heater installation

Found an 8' long x 10" wide piece of 1/2" ply in the attic. I cut that up to make the mount for the new tankless gas water heater. I decided, as I know I need a few parts for the connections, that I would install the unit next to the existing tank and run a new chimney.

Then I can take my time on the install without having to cut the water supply to the house until everything else is almost complete.

Photobucket

If I don't have to run to a machine shop in Baton Rouge to check on a pump, I'll probably run the Chimney this afternoon. Otherwise I'll hit it tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home