Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This can't help the afternoon commute

Checking the traffic before leaving this afternoon and here is the scene I find. Tractor Trailer flopped over in the governor's curves on I110. Luckily, it is in the south-bound lanes, but I'm sure that by the time I get there the rubberneckers on my side will have cause at least two more wrecks.

1 Comments:

Blogger 2Evil4U said...

Still totally blocked. And they are offloading the toppled trailer into a new one by hand so they can upright it. They'll be lucky to have this cleared by 2100.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home