Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

How much?

3/4 tank of gas - - $25.00

Highway tolls - - $13.00

Lunch - - $14.00

Eating a Geno's cheese steak in downtown Philadelphia - - Priceless.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

Impressed with the photos. I should know more about Philadelphia and not show my ignorance but . . . is the Liberty Bell in one of the buildings you pictured?

8:44 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

Not a clue. I had no idea that Philly is a "serious" city. I can't imagine driving through it like I did except on Sunday.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home