Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Friday, May 27, 2011

More videos of the Morganza with the gates open

From this morning. The water has receded a hair and I believe they have closed one of the gates, but it's still rolling pretty well.

First from East to West:



Second from west to east:

There was a dead baby gator in the road at the start of this video.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sweet Pea said...

Yowser! So, you have today off, like juggling on the return trip and the water is still rushing through the spillway. Looks like an interesting ride. Glad you did't hit the gater!

1:11 PM  
Blogger 2Evil4U said...

Yep. that juggle was me switching hands with the camera so I could video on the right side. Throttle locks are cool.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Sweet pea said...

I knew that. Really.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home