Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Totally....

About three months ago, my wife and I were involved in a wreck, caused by a drunken teenager who chose to run a stop sign at a somewhat inappropriate moment. The BS I've had to go through in dealing with the bank, the GAP insurance, and the assailant's insurance company in order to get my damned car paid off has been nightmarish. I'm putting together a list of things to know that I hope will help other people expedite the reimbursement process if they ever total a car. I'll post it when it's completed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home