Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Damn. There goes my retirement.

New York finally passed a law that limits City/State liability in lawsuits stemming from clumsy/careless people tripping and injuring themselves. These lawsuits have cost the state millions of dollars per year for a long time. At least somebody is limiting the lawyers.

I wonder what John Edwards has to say about this? Given that he believes that John Kerry can heal the lame, I'm betting that he thinks lawsuits will no longer be necessary after they are elected, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home