Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Bumper stickers.

While I was in Texas I noticed something a bit odd. Tons of Kedwards bumper stickers. It was somewhat unexpected but after I thought about it, not as surprising as I first thought. Up here in solid blue Connecticut, there were numerous Bush stickers. The Bush stickers largely outnumbered the Kerry models up here.

Taking both of these observations into account, I think what we have is the same mentality on differing sides on the issues. The minority, regardless of which side it is, wants to make sure that others understand that they didn't vote with the majority. Anyone else notice similar phenomena in other places like California or Oklahoma?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home