Cynicallous

A light, airy, effervescent, blog of grave consequence. (NOT!) Dedicated to those of us who must respond to negative stimuli by Chernobyling (entombing in concrete) our innermost thoughts.

Name:
Location: Slaughter, Louisiana, United States

A semi-gruntled corporate reliability engineer trying to make ends meet while keeping my wife happy, and myself out of the asylum.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Fred does it again.

Just a quick quote this week. Entire column here.

"Conservatives are puzzled by Conservationists. A dolphin, an elephant, a panda he calculates in terms of cans of dog food at thirty-seven cents per, and, for an additional three cents a can to cover legal contingencies, he would pack his grandmother. He sincerely has no faint idea why anyone might object. "

Works for me! (At least the panda, elephant and dolphin.) (I wonder if Lucchese makes dolphin skinned boots?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! I really mean it, THANK YOU!!!!! Words are wonderful when you know how to use them. What a blast Fred must have writing! I wish it were as facile as he makes it seem! Me =:)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home